- This is a complete 6” lift kit for the 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD
- Provides 6” of Lift height
- Does not fit Dually models
- Does not work with Magnetic Ride Control Models
- Does Not work with Factory Wheels
- Steering knuckles, cross-members, “No Drop” torsion bar brackets, bump stops, belly pan, brake line brackets, front sway bar links, front shock extensions, and rear Shocks or Front and Rear Bilstein or Front and Rear FOX Shocks, and all hardware specific for
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift, Bilstein 5100 or Fox® 2.0 Shocks:
Superlift’s 6 Inch Lift Kit for the 2011-2019 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD and 3500 HD utilizes a “NO DROP” Torsion Bar relocation bracket that keeps the torsion bar cross member raised up and in the stock location. This design maximizes ground clearance at the frame for a clean look and prevents damaging the torsion bar assembly while off-roading.
Precision CNC Machines Steering Knuckles and heavy-duty lower control arm cross members ensure your Silverado or Sierra will have and maintain perfect alignment specifications.
This Kit features the following Shock options: Superlift Shocks(Rear Only), Front and Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks, or Front and Rear Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP shocks – Front and Rear.
The rear lift is achieved with a heavy-duty fabricated rear block. The primary axle u-bolts are captured in the upper and lower plates with the secondary u-bolts attached to the OE leaf Spring to reduce pinion wrap.
This kit includes steering knuckles, cross-members, torsion bar brackets, front sway bar links, belly pan, brake line brackets, bump stops, rear block kit, and shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your Silverado or Sierra handles and performs just like a stock truck!
- Superlift Shocks (Rear Only), Front and Rear Bilstein 5100 or Front and Rear Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks – Front & Rear
- Adds Clearance for 35-37 Inch diameter Tires
- Maximum Ground Clearance
- Rear lift is achieved with Block and & U-bolt Kit
- “No Drop” Torsion Bar Brackets
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Compatible with Factory Stabilitrac® and Anti-skid control features (No Problem or irritating dash lights)
- No Excessive Ball Joint or Steering Components
- CAN NOT USE STOCK 17 or 18 INCH WHEELS
- DOES NOT FIT DUALLY MODELS
- DOES NOT WORK WITH FACTORY WHEELS
- This suspension kit WILL NOT WORK with any late model GM Truck or SUV equipped with MAGNERIDE from GM.
- If Truck is equipped with overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Please call 800-551-4955 to purchase new u-bolts or purchase u-bolt part number 11894.